Sunday 24 March 2013

Day Four - 7% Day of Rest

Finding myself circling like a greedy vulture over the posts of my Facebook groups and those of my 400 twitter followers, I decided to take a few hours off and relax with my fiancĂ©e's family.

Great food and company, followed by a 'ahem' short game of monopoly and my mind wasn't on the fact that it had almost been 48 hours without a single pledge.

When I got home I found that we had received well wishing emails from various happiness experts, doctors and psychologists, oh and a sprinkling of tweets which had been re-tweeted.

Lessons Learned

  1. Take a break. If only for an afternoon. You have signed up to a long quest, so save your energy for when it matters most.
  2. Mind games. KickStarter funding will play havoc with your head if you let it. Don't let it take hold and treat each new email wishing you luck as a blessing and an energy pill.

Looking forward to see what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Pitch!