Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day Eighteen - 15% I need HappiJar

I hit the wall today. If HappiJar was an actual working app then I would have emptied it of all my happy encounters and then some by this afternoon... I had visions of me vibrating myself through the ground whilst shaking out all my HappiButtons lol.

I guess all the hard work and energy I've poured into this campaign has just started to catch up and ask hard questions of my faith that we can get funded in time.

I'm sure that all Kickstarter project managers go through this. But how many make it out the other end successfully? Not many I'm willing to wager.

We gained 2 more backers and opened up a few more opportunities by talking to networks and pouring my heart out to whoever would listen. Normally in situations like this I would never contemplate failure. I am and will forever be a fighter to the end. Yet my mind is considering how best to deal with a soul crushing defeat.

12 days left. 15% Funded. A come back here would be epic on a grand scale. Minstrels would sing songs about us and the tales would be infectious.

I love a good fight, but what feel I have stumbled upon is the long tortuous digestion of my idea within the stomach of the almighty Sarlac Pit [Return of the Jedi].

Is there a return? Of course there is. So long as there are a few hours left, we can still do this. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Happiness and gratitude. Happitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Pitch!