Saturday 6 April 2013

Day Sixteen - 15% Learning to Pitch - even when drunk

Classic day. Managed to grab me some business networking in the afternoon and in the evening.

As the day wore on I became more and more drunk. Even managed to pitch my idea to a bunch of really nice guys in a pub at 11pm. Hey - they got it!

Learned a lot about why I am doing this. It turns out that even when drunk I am still smiley, positive and ON IT! I love what I do and am excited to think that one day we will be rolling this phone app out to everyone.

Not quite sure it will be with Kickstarter though... if the stats continue to flat-line like they have.

Also we now have a cocktail designed for our social gathering in 2 weeks. We just don't know what to call it yet.

Lessons Learned:

  1. Keep looking towards the little wins. Trust that things always work out for the best.
  2. Always have a business card, or QR Code handy with your Kickstarter URL on it... you just never know...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Pitch!